বুধবার, ২৭ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৩

HBT: D-Train has setback with injured shoulder

Dontrelle Willis? spring training debut for the Cubs lasted all of seven pitches yesterday, as the first outing of his comeback was cut short by shoulder soreness.

He exited the field with a trainer and seemed awfully upset in the dugout, but Willis later told reporters that the injury is relatively minor and won?t stop him from continuing his comeback.

He did, however, admit how frustrating the whole thing is, telling Carrie Muskat of MLB.com:

I worked real hard to get back and finally get in a groove and this happens. I?ll overcome it. I?ve done it before. Just go back to the drawing board. ? I?m just frustrated today. I really wanted to play and mix it up. It?s early so hopefully I have enough time to come back.

Willis was already a major long shot to make it back to the big leagues, because while he?s still just 31 years old he hasn?t posted an ERA below 5.00 since way back in 2006. Since then Willis has thrown 404 innings with a 5.65 ERA and nearly as many walks (243) as strikeouts (285).

Source: http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/26/dontrelle-willis-goes-back-to-the-drawing-board/related/

voting hours election results Doug Martin Barack Obama & Joe Biden Am I registered to vote Voter registration Election

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন