শুক্রবার, ৯ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

- Insert Catchy Title Here. -

-Flashes into le virtual world using teleporter.-

Oh I didn't see you there! My name is Caleb, I'm from the "real world" out past the horizon. It's nice to finally get here and meet you all! Truthfully though I've been on these 'virtual worlds' before just never paid much attention to them until now. But as of late I've decided to give a second look to this 'ere world and came to this site. (Either that or my teleporter just malfunctioned again.. But hey, what'cha gonna do?) Regardless of the hows I've got here I suppose it's going to mean more about what's going to happen now that I'm here.

My roleplaying usually takes place outside of our day-to-day world, and more into a user's own created world, or a normal world tainted by some sort of fantastic element. Because of this sci-fi and fantasy roleplays are by far my favorite. Call me a geek but when someone has a roleplay similar to Star Trek or Lord of the Rings it's only a matter of seconds before I take up residence as part of the crew. C;

Anyways I must be off, with the world to save and everything.
You're welcome to stay about if you'd like, but please don't play with the teleporter, wouldn't want to end up stranded in cyber space now would we?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/4B9ds6XjJVw/viewtopic.php

Ledecky Nadia Comaneci Rebecca Soni Snoop Lion London 2012 Table Tennis badminton Dominique Dawes

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন